Monday, January 23, 2012

mr Tom Sanders aka BGG

I’ve heard just about enough from BGG. So with that being said its time the truth came out about BGG or Tom Sanders



Diesel Fixers LLC
12049 B Lebanon Rd
Mt Juliet, TN 37122



Here are just a few of Tom’s fans:





This guy is a scammer!!!!



I was supplying tom sanders of diesel fixer with remanufactured 6.5 and 6.2 fuel injection pumps for a couple of months. As soon as I gave him a line of credit after doing business with him a dozen times he left me hanging and never paid the bill. He had also owed me for 5 cores which I wasn't charging him for as long as he sent them back. It has been 2.5 months and this guy stopped answering his phone and returning his voicemails. He talks a big game on the phone, but when the rubber meets the road he is a plain old con artist. Total loss for me- $915. I guess I should have checked him out on the BBB and on all these forums that I am now finding almost nothing but negative comments about and tales of him ripping one guy after another off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY UNLESS YOU WANT TO ROLL THE DICE ON BEING RIPPED OFF.





Diesel Fixers LLC Complaint
Not an Honest Company - replacement 6.5 Rebuilt Conversion Motor

Reviewed by
JohnnyASE on 2010-06-26
3
Helpful Votes



Mobile Print Email Link



HERMITAGE, TN -- I paid them upfront (big mistake). Had to keep calling in order to the finally get the engine (7 weeks). Didn't come as described by the owner. They also charged a Core deposit. When I sent the core in for a refund, they never refunded the money. Have been calling for six months now. The receptionist answers, takes a message and says that Tom Sanders (the owner) will call me back, but won't give me any information. Nobody ever calls back.
Posted by trmn8r on 2010-11-19
Mr. Sanders - you responded to Dave, but what about the OP (aka JohnnyASE). His complaint is you haven't return his core charge in 6 months, in addition to an engine that was not as advertised. Just curious, since you showed up to comment.

Dave's facts seem to track yours fairly closely, but it isn't clear why he referred to you as a liar.
Posted by JAG007 on 2011-01-12
TOM IS FULL OF LIES-LOOK HIM UP ON PISSEDOFFCUSTOMER.COM. THE FIRST MOTER HE SOLD ME HAD A HOLE IN THE BLOCK THAT HE SAID RAN GOOD-CAN NOT IMAGINE IT RUNNING GOOD WITH HOLE IN THE BLOCK. HE SAID HE HEARD IT RUN-THA IS WHY HE IS A LIAR.SO HE WOULD NOT GIVE ME MONEY BACK SO I MADE A STUPID MISTAKE AND APPLIED THAT MONEY TO A COMPLETE DROP IN MOTOR THAT ONLY LASTED 5,500 MILES.

There is more                          http://diesel-fixers.pissedconsumer.com/

It goes on and on, But I’m sure you get the jest of it.

Among all his fans he also adds to his resume, a “F” rating with the ‘BBB” and law suits.

So Mr Sanders wonders on to the Dinar Intel scene and decides to bring his “skills” to help us.  Ok lets see what he has done so far:

He started with 5F.  that didn’t work out for him
Worked with the Dewey round table. And with that used Dewey’s name to start his own Pay site for Dinar information. Of course this failed as with other things he has ventured in.

So now he has a failing site and goes to other sites to well, bash people. He tells everyone how solid his information is and that, well, the rest are liars.  That’s the pot calling the Kettle black.

Let’s look at some of BGG’s former post:


6:35 PM [bgg] I almost forgot - Dewey and I have a CBI contact - I have talked about this contact before. He has only called me proactively one other time. He called me Friday during lunch and told me they (the CBI) was expecting it this weekend. Sorry - been working so hard - I just nearly forgot...
Wow. A CBI contact.  Not a very good one.
Lets see some more:

8:03 AM [bgg] Good morning all!!

8:04 AM [Hecht] bgg… Good Morning, Hope you got some good sleep!

8:05 AM [bgg] Hecht – slept like a baby.

8:08 AM [bgg] hopeful4kids – Here’s my sermon – No matter what the current “news”, rumor or hopes….we are in a great place!! This will happen. Sooner, more likely than later. We’ll see what happens in the next couple of days but stay watchful. Things look pretty good for sometime soon.
Well that couple days came and went. Hhhmmmmmm
So lets see:

[bgg] I just had a very interesting call - as you all know, I've been quite a bit more subdued about my postings for sometime now. However, I just got a call about a local banker...a friend of ours and his local banker got into a bit of a "spat" yesterday when the banker was making fun of the Dinar as an investment. Our friend gave him (the banker) the "what for"...from experience I can tell you it is not the first time our friend was treated badly by a local banker. They actually asked him to withdraw his money and give up his seat on a board over being a Dinar investor not long ago.... However, the banker from yesterday called our friend to apologize today. Having finished making amends he also mentioned that the bank was given a notice today that 128 currencies were about to be "revalued" and that they should be current on their procedures. Though he could not say that it was about the Dinar specifically - they did get the formal letter from the UST today.
You see he has bankers too, WITH UST info,  Remember this was about 4 months ago
Hang in there, I have a point to this whole mess:
2:28 PM [BGG] SHEARDOG - THAT IS VERY INTERESTING...AFTER THE TALIBANI SPEECH (WHICH INFERS CHAPTER 7 AND ARTICLE 140 ARE NO LONGER ISSUES), MALIKI BEING DRESSED DOWN IN PARLIAMENT AND THE ARTICLES ABOUT THE KURDS COMING TO TOWN....THAT IS FAR MORE INTERESTING TO ME THAN ANY GOOFY RUMOR!!
Now here he states that Chapter7 and article 140 are not an issue. Ok



[BGG] First, it happens very soon - today, tonite, tomorrow...If it happens like this - then expect there to be several announcements all at once and a bit after the fact...
[BGG] Second, it happens sometime in the next week(ish) - based on some good things coming out in the news (where we can all see it...no need for a "super secret source" ).

[By the way Love the 3S endorsement]

[SimpleySaid] A or B or C (all of the above) I like all the options....
[BGG] Thirdly, there is still some division that cannot be fixed with a "stern meeting" of the leaders and then we are likely looking at grave consequences and a short delay of some kind (my guess - a month-ish).
[BGG] I do not expect the third scenario as it is just too complex to happen - it is highly likely that Maliki will stay and finish his term - but under duress.

Ok with number three, a month-ish would have been oh 10-29-11  ooops

BGG says I am not going to argue with this I thought it would be lower and its shocking for me but I will be wrong anytime and be happy I am wrong - So I am so appreciated that you came on the call with the Erbil agreement announcement confirmation and your RATE and BANK info that is confirmed...
Well here it seems he will be going with option one………..oooops
But now we have erbil, chapter 7 and article 140 all done, good job tom

[BGG] Ok you guys....here is my latest thought. Based on the news this morning, it appears as though Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi is the acting Al-Iraqya leader (Allawi is nowhere to be seen) Maliki is even dealing directly with him. Najafi has selected all new ministry picks and PM Maliki has publicly agreed to accept them (formally). Should this actually happpen in the near future - we are very, very close to a real RV (NOT A BS RUMOR). GOI formed - Erbil needs to be implemented and, as AQ would say...Bing, Bang, Boom.
But wait on 9/29/11 you had CONFIRMATION Erbil agreement was announced, but then on 10/16/11 you then say it needs to be implemented.  I’m confused.  LOL  no I’m not,

 11/08/2011BGG STATES – We are being told today that Banks are telling their employees that NO vacations will be allowed after tomorrow – we could see something as early as tomorrow and he personally projects that this may happen in the middle of next week- pay attention to what comes out on the news…..
And just last week……………..
_~nk tidbit update:

8:27 AM [blacksquirrel] [BGG] One reason I put so much behind this contact is how much of this is pretty much on target...from the other nite..."I do have a pretty good contact that is hoping for a UST release from "restricted" status late Wed @ 3.47..."

[BGG] That is obviously not a perfectly "hard date" - but that's what they are thinking (deep gov't financial contact)...

[BGG] OfCourse13 - Well sooner or later it will happen - and when I know - you will know. That is a fact. [OfCourse13] BGG OK, so since we're chatting rate and date...What time of day on WED?

[BGG] OfCourse13 - That was just a very good contact's thinking. However, due to the gravity of their info - I thought I would share. Especially as I believe we are getting close enough for that info to matter (based on other sources).
Im still laughing over that one




Ok ok ok, I could go on,   I won’t, trust me there are much more. But that does bring me to this:
[BGG] shapow - Here's what's really going to be interesting - rude is when some of these poor folks seriously lose assets due to hideously bad info being passed around. It's called "fraudulent inducement" - that term will make life very difficult for some of the current actors. Bank on it.


So Mr. Tom Sanders aka BGG. What have you been doing these last months that is any different?   In fact let’s look into your "fraudulent inducement". To have fraud, there must be a monetary loss. With a monetary gain. As far as I know People at 3Sintel don’t get paid. But YOU did have a pay site That failed. So do those charges refer to you?

You’re a fake, liar and a fraud according to former customers (not my words) So should we listen to you?


1 comment:

  1. Hope you're enjoying China, one of my favorite places to visit. Also, anyone interested in Iraqi Dinar we are curently running some great specials 1 Million Dinar in 10K notes ONLY $900!!! We accept Credit and Debit Cards and ship same day til 4PM Central time. Call 1-800-884-1288 or visit us at www.buyiqd.com or www.buyiraqidinarhere.com

    ReplyDelete